morning you-all

seems like
forever
that i've been

back here
to talk
at you
guys

this week
i'm joining the
local
chapter
of
CSA

the pick up
point is real close
to my job

and i'm pretty excited
about getting
low cost
locally grown
organic goodies
every week

have
a
wondrous
week everyone

and oh,
ignore that man
behind the
screen

his time
is nearing
his ineptness
is losing
it's power

envision these
thoughts

and we
will
be
that much
closer
to getting
our freedom
back!!

***

and now for something completely different : Light Shows

***

6 comments:

FreakyNick said...

I'm glad your CSA link was better than the this CSA link.

I doubt if we will be able to see the light show, the sky here is so hazy here in August, not likethe clear, star speckled skies out back west.

PTCruiser said...

The light show looks very cool.

Aaron A. said...

I too am thankful that the Confederate States of America was left out of this.

BBC said...

The CSA sounds interesting, I hope that you benefit from it. I picked some fresh berries yesterday and made a cobbler. It's very good.

As for the man behind the screen, I hope that it gets better, but I worry about others agendas also. We truly have to look at the bigger picture these days. We shall we when we get there I guess. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

I love the perseid shower. If it's a cloudless night, nothing beats it. Set up lounge chairs & fall asleep watching the meteors out of the corners of your eyes. And yes, ignore that ignoramus behind the curtain, at least for the night. ~~ D.K.

enigma4ever said...

Good for you....so interesting to have near by..enjoy...you always have wonderful stuff and goodies...